Thursday, November 10, 2011

Alexa's Story

Alexa works with a tutor each week on her reading skills, which she loves to do.  Her favorite thing to do with her tutor is write her own stories and they are all so cute, that i have to share them with everyone.

Alexa the Dancing Queen!

I started dancing when I was eight.  I started a little late, actually.  I don't really know when most girls start dancing but I'm pretty sure it's before they are eight.  Before i took lessons at C & C Ballet I used to take lessons at another place.  I just can't remember the name but my teachers name was Miss Chris.  I didn't really like anything at my first dance studio because when i did exercise i didn't really have enough time left to do my whole dance.

At C & C dance I love it!  I love it mostly because I have an hour to dance.  I can do my exercise and still have plenty of time to do my whole dance.  I go from 6:30 - 7:30.  I am especially good at doing leaps.  I have already memorized my whole dance.  It is a Christmas dance and I am part of the First Noel.  My costume is blue and possibly pink or purple. I will be getting it soon.  I can't wait!..  It is mostly a dress with a skinny tank top and I wear pink tights with the costume.

I love to dance because i like to move with the music and I like ballet and tap but i have to say I like Ballet more!!

Next year, even though I like dance.  I might consider just ballet or try something totally new like Jr Jazz basketball!  I want to be on my brother's team if he does it again.

Written by Alexa Jones 

No comments:

Post a Comment