Thursday, October 27, 2011

Whats for Dinner??


I guess since my kids took a tour of the fire station today and learned about fire and fire safety, that it was ok to start our house on fire!!  Today my Apple, Peeler, Slicer had a tragic and unforeseen death!!  I turned on the oven to start dinner and little did in know that my kids had put my apple slicer in there along with some of my hot pads.  Once the oven was hot enough i opened it up to put dinner in and was bombarded with smoke and the awful smell of burnt rubber.  I guess at this point all i could do was laugh!!

Melted Handle
Burnt Hot Pads
What is left!!
I guess the one good thing that came from this, is that my oven is cleaner then it has been in a long time!!

                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment