Friday, October 28, 2011

Woolley Halloween Party

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own slideshow

This year due to many conflicts our annual Glaittli Halloween Party was cancelled, with the promise that next year will be bigger and better!!  With that, being said my mom decided she would still like to do a Halloween Party with the kids.  So tonight we got together, had a yummy dinner, and played many games. We started out playing a long time favorite Don't Eat Frank, i remember playing this game with my family when i was young!!  My kids loved it!!  Then we moved on to the donut game, my kids remembered playing this last year with my dad and requested that we play it again.  They love trying to eat the donuts as they hang by a string with no hands!!  Then we played a rousing game of Halloween Sheraids.  My kids had fun acting out what my dad had given them to be, however they all seemed to do the same action for everything.  We had a great night playing in the garage, we always love being with family!!  We are sorry Jeanne, Charlie, & Annabell didn't last very long, we missed playing the games with you!  But most of all we MISSED our DAD as he was out of town, you missed all the fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment