Friday, April 27, 2012

Twinkle Toes Goes to Bryce Canyon


Twinkle Toes Goes to
Bryce Canyon
by Alexa Jones


We went hiking on a trip to Bryce Canyon.  My dad told us that if we wanted to swim in the swimming pool at the hotel we would have to hike first - without complaining.  Guess what - - I hate HIKING!!  I was already complaining in my head before we left but i really like to swim because i am half fishy!

So i decided that i would give hiking a try since my dear old Dad loves it so much.  One day we hiked at Sunrise point and then we hiked at Sunset point.  Finally, we hiked at Queens garden.  It was not as bad as i thought it would be.  I wore my Twinkle toes - no reason to not look cute while i hike.


I really like them but found out that they are not the best for hiking!  They gave me ouchies.  My mom and me both got ouchies.  But we lived to tell the tale of hiking in Bryce Canyon and best of all -- I got to swim, swim, swim!!

1 comment:

  1. That's funny & cute!!! better get her hiking more if she's going to do the Grand Canyon ;)

    ReplyDelete